Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

What do you guys think of this truck?

Old 03-05-2009, 03:34 PM   #1
Maple85 is on a distinguished road
Maple85's Tacoma Gallery
What do you guys think of this truck?

I saw this truck online and I wouldn't mind trying to do something like this when I get a Tacoma. I like the Prerunner look but this may be the best way to save some $$$. This is just the basic stock acces cab 2007 that has been lifted, has new tires/rims and some other options. My question is how much do you think this is lifted? Also what do you think of those tires and wheels? Any inputs or ideas would be appreciated as i'm kinda a rookie.
Attached Thumbnails
What do you guys think of this truck?-picture278.jpg   What do you guys think of this truck?-picture281.jpg   What do you guys think of this truck?-picture283.jpg  
Old 03-05-2009, 09:32 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
buy it
Old 03-05-2009, 09:36 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
tires are too small. If they had a bigger sidewall then it wouldnt look too bad.

Untill then, it looks like a roller skate to me
Old 03-05-2009, 09:38 PM   #4
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
buy it
Dont buy it....It has a reconstructed title. I wouldnt really copy this truck...if you do get rid of the bull bar. wheels are ok but you should put some beefier tires on it. BHLM...etc.

Good luck on buying a tacoma!
Old 03-05-2009, 10:22 PM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if that's been lifted that much. It may be a 4x4.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:24 PM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I don't know if that's been lifted that much. It may be a 4x4.
not according to the mud flaps its not
Old 03-05-2009, 10:26 PM   #7
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
not according to the mud flaps its not

The 4X4 was scratched off. You can see the outline.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:27 PM   #8

Eh it doesn't really matter anyways! Lose the bullbar and throw some bigger tires on there and it wouldn't be too bad.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:53 AM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
The 4X4 was scratched off. You can see the outline.
agreed....looks like some chopped off the mudfaps 4x4 nuts and then bastardized it by low pro tires on the ne rims