Notices

Should I be happy with my lift or go taller

View Poll Results: Keep it or go bigger
Keep the 3" 20 62.50%
Move up in the world 9 28.13%
I just came in to pass time 3 9.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2013, 10:41 PM   #1
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Should I be happy with my lift or go taller

Thinking about going with maxtrac spindles or something else just curious what everyone thinks

How it sits right now.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:57 PM   #3
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. DTOM
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Well 6" looks sexy but is unnecessary. But I did vote to go higher...even though I only came in to pass time
Old 08-30-2013, 10:57 PM   #4
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
keep the same height, maybe upgrade the parts if you see fit...
Old 08-30-2013, 11:03 PM   #5
Japanese
mudyota is on a distinguished road

mudyota's Tacoma Gallery
I had 3"s and 6"s but wasn't ever happy till 8"s lol
Old 08-30-2013, 11:16 PM   #7
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
What kind of lift do you have now?

Right now spacer lift from Top Gunz Customs. I think it is rough country is what they sale. If I keep the 3" I am planning on upgrading to bils 5100 and ome springs. And probably bigger tires. Right now I have 265/75/16
Old 08-30-2013, 11:19 PM   #8
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Go 12 so you can't go through drive thrus or into parking structures
Old 08-31-2013, 10:59 AM   #11
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
6” looks good! and if you don’t really plain to off road it much, do it!

and i know where that photo was taken. i have drove over the yellow curb or what ever you want to call it.
Old 08-31-2013, 11:13 AM   #12
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Higher
Old 08-31-2013, 11:16 AM   #13

Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
6Ē looks good! and if you donít really plain to off road it much, do it!

and i know where that photo was taken. i have drove over the yellow curb or what ever you want to call it.
Lowes on clinton hwy. Over by my office
Old 08-31-2013, 11:20 AM   #14
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
Lowes on clinton hwy. Over by my office
yeah i know where it is. always go to that lowes, because it closer than any other. also go down to the honda and yamaha dealer some for parts or what ever i need.
Old 08-31-2013, 11:24 AM   #15
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Feh. Modify the truck so that you can use it the way you want to use it. Form follows function and height for the pure sake of height is just dumb.

If you have a specific look in mind and won't be happy until you get it, do it and don't look back. It's your truck not ours.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:15 PM   #16
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
No " Think For Yourself " poll option
Old 09-24-2013, 11:26 PM   #17

Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Man forgot about this thread. I rode in tuferlifes truck and decided while I love the look of a 6in lift. The practicality of it for me being a pre runner isn't there. Not mention even at 6'6" and his nfab bars. I felt I was going to pull something.
Old 09-28-2013, 08:52 PM   #18
2 4 LIFE!!!
TuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TuFerLife's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, I was just about to chime in here. Ya, at least you felt the 6" though. I like your idea of maxtrac's, that's what I was gonna do when I had my prerunner. You get so much ground clearance, and I feel like 4" looks good. I just could never figure out what to do to the rear to make it sit level. Everyone in the maxtrac thread had that bro lean! Oh well, hope you get it figured out man... Congrats on your bed cover by the way, I really like it!