1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Parts, new questions

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by dewriffic16, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Mar 5, 2009 at 9:01 PM
    dewriffic16

dewriffic16 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD Off-Road DC
    Custom Perforated Stainless Satoshi Grill, 3" Toytech Ultimate Lift with AAL in the rear, Total Chaos UCAs up front, Bilstiens all around, Diff drop/sway bar drop, Locker Anytime Mod, Map Light on with doors, AUX back up camera on anytime switch.
    I just got my ultimate lift kit from toytech in today, and should have some TC UCA's tomorrow so I am planning on installing my lift this weekend. I've been searching around and can't seem to find a good answer for this question so sorry if this has been answered before, but what should I set the coilovers at to obtain the 3" of lift? The instructions state they come set at 2.5" and not go tighter than 2" of thread below the adjuster ring. But when I measure them, they are already set at 2". :confused: I guess I could just install them and measure, but after hearing how hard they were to adjust on the truck, figured I might save some time setting them right the first time. Here is a picture of where they are at now...

Thanks for the Help guys
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mar 6, 2009 at 10:37 AM
    ETaco23

ETaco23 Marshall offroad Fabrication

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    PNW
    Vehicle:
    13' Pyrite Mica TRD Offroad DCSB 4x4
    Color Match Grille, Bed mat, Kings with JBA UCA's, Dakars and 34" BFG KM3, Snugtop Canopy, and my "Marshall Fabrication" Rock Sliders.
    I would just put them on and measure first. Mine arent that hard to adjust when on the truck, you just gotta jack the front up and its alot easier.

Products Discussed in

To Top