Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

ICON Rezzy relocating

Old 09-07-2013, 02:17 AM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Why would you mount them outside? Would look funny!
Old 09-07-2013, 11:37 AM   #5
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK View Post
Would like to move the rezzyz for the rears to the inside of the frame rails.

The fronts would also move inside the frame rails, and possibly across the front near the bumper mounting location.

Just want to make them a bit less obvious and provide them more protection from debris off the tires.

PK
But resi's pull bitches...why would you want to hide them??

At any rate, I don't see why you couldn't mount them inboard. Would need to pretty much disassemble and recharge the shocks to change hoses though. If I wanted to hide them, I'm wrap them in electrical tape or spray paint them black.
Old 09-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #6
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
But resi's pull bitches...why would you want to hide them??

At any rate, I don't see why you couldn't mount them inboard. Would need to pretty much disassemble and recharge the shocks to change hoses though. If I wanted to hide them, I'm wrap them in electrical tape or spray paint them black.

After being married for 28 years, I have learned girls are nothing but trouble, and bitches come with baggage.

Not really need to hide them, more so than get them away from the abuse of debris kicked up from the tires.

PK