Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Tips on body lifts recommendations

Old 09-25-2013, 09:35 AM   #41
D.ont I.nsult C.razy K.illers
KevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
interesting to know how youuu have been making money since you were two? Aren't their some laws against that?
im happy you have a nice new truck....just dnt get all excited bragging thinking you bought it. its immature.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:57 AM   #42
sirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirhk100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sirhk100's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacojack View Post
And why don't you work for them anymore? (Maybe they got tired of hearing about how great you are).......fuck outta here with that !!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Bwahahaha ok bud. Im remember my first exaggeration
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevbekTacoma View Post
just dnt get all excited bragging thinking you bought it. its immature.

Wow, super nice bunch of people around here I see...
Old 09-28-2013, 09:54 PM   #43
Kory450
Kory450 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kory
Kory450's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Wow, super nice bunch of people around here I see...
Right!! I come to this sight for help and everyone Bashes the fuck out of each other!
Old 09-28-2013, 10:08 PM   #44
Mr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Active MK 02-09, ME 09-10, Reserve ME 10-11, LTJG 11-Current.  Federal Civilian 10-Current
Mr. Brown's Tacoma Gallery
Because at the age of two you don't have the mental capacity to save money. you didn't even know what money was. "Some one put money aside for you since you were two" would probably a more accurate way to describe your situation. I'm sure you've put in a lot of work to get your truck and you should be happy for yourself. Just don't think that people won't call you out if they think you're exaggerating your feats as a two year old.

You should also take some time with the search feature on this site and check out some of the extensive threads on lifts. You can learn a lot here, but you have to drop your hubris down a couple of notches because people can and will call you out for it on the internets.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:21 PM   #45
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
Because at the age of two you don't have the mental capacity to save money. you didn't even know what money was. "Some one put money aside for you since you were two" would probably a more accurate way to describe your situation. I'm sure you've put in a lot of work to get your truck and you should be happy for yourself. Just don't think that people won't call you out if they think you're exaggerating your feats as a two year old..
^ this. Obviously your parents helped you out if you had $22k cash to spend at your age. Especially while still having enough money in the bank to put gas in her.

Nothing wrong with that. Just don't be in denial about it and act like you've been working since you were 2... C'mon man. Dafuq kinda job could you have at 2? Paperweight?
Old 10-02-2013, 05:38 PM   #46
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Alex
Location: B'ham, AL. Can be found in good ole Cherry Point, NC
GATORTACO92's Tacoma Gallery
Each day i read more and more of people arguing....he had his own way of getting his money even if his parents gave him an allowance and instead of spending it he saved it. good job on his part, just means that once he was old enough to cut grass or something he started to do so and put money to the side. since he saved that much money we should be set with spending money wisely and how he likes. why is it any of ya'lls business on how he bought his truck. idc if he sold drugs to get it. that is his business and unless he feels like revealing his entire ways of getting the money everyone needs to get off his balls and give your .02 on the lift and leave it at that. nice truck and props for you buying your own truck. and who cares if his parents helped him...isn't that what they are for, to help you leave the nest. last time i checked a job and transportation was a start. hope you find the lift you are looking for. i rock a spacer lift on my 01 with 35s and it has been through hell and back more than anyone can count on their hands and feet and also with my 08 i have a spacer lift. yes i plan on upgrading as it will turn into a expedition style truck. at the end of the day it is your truck. ya and so what if he seems to be bragging. he has the right to, he paid for his truck with or without help at the age 16. he is proud of what he bought.

and ya he could have used the search but like he said he is new so give him a few days.
Old 10-02-2013, 05:48 PM   #47
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
You have a brand new truck, don't cheap out on the lift. Save your money, do it once and do it right.
Bam, Pugga hit the nail on the head. It sucks to save up and have to wait. But good things come to those who wait.