Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

FEELER: Baja Suspension for Sale

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-10-2013, 12:08 PM   #21
alegav [OP] alegav is offline
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
alegav's Avatar
Name: Alex
Joined: Jun 2012, #81219
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,057
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
truck did great....went through the biggest whoops there at like 60 and barely bucked at all...the re valve helped a ton.
THATS WHAT I WANT!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Very nice. Maybe you need to ditch the LT go to the Baja suspension.
I agree, you should sell that you know what I'll even do you one better and just do a straight trade, you will obviously come out on top of that deal
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #22
Senior Member
ace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: Sep 2010, #42591
Location: Western KY
Gender: Male
Posts: 783
ace96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alegav View Post
I need that moron LOL!!!
I might be your moron. lol. I would be interested in it....depending on price of course.

I don't need Fox or Kings, just want the extra lift.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:08 PM   #23
alegav [OP] alegav is offline
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
alegav's Avatar
Name: Alex
Joined: Jun 2012, #81219
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,057
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace96 View Post
I might be your moron. lol. I would be interested in it....depending on price of course.

I don't need Fox or Kings, just want the extra lift.
HAHA!! I wouldn't even know where to start price wise
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #24
Senior Member
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: Oct 2010, #44862
Location: Oceanside
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,892
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Going LT ? Save them pennies gonna be expensive! If not going LT I'd Keep what you have for now and do the gusseting bumpers etc . . My full midtravel although beefier than a baja suspension there's not much more front performance with mine . Rear is just a bit better too .
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:38 PM   #25
Douchebag, or just douche if we're friends
monkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
monkeyface's Avatar
Army: Signal Corps
Joined: May 2012, #78740
Location: Colorado
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,135
monkeyface's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post


I am sure there is some moron on here thinking this suspension is better than Foxs or King.
I'm not seeing how Fox or King is "better". Better how? Damping, rebound, durability? Onroad performance, offroad performance? I'm sure Fox or King are fine for MT OEM replacement suspension systems, but they can get pretty pricey for four new shocks and coils. Then you gotta add in maybe an AAL, UCA's. I see people all over this board want a lift so they can stuff 33's on the truck. You get 1" more ground clearance with 33's over 32's, which is what the Baja suspension was designed for. That's pretty insignificant offroad.

So maybe you should tell me exactly how Fox or King is "better". All you do is post headslap smilies, no facts.

The Baja gets you extended wheel travel at all four corners just like Fox, King or ICON's OEM replacement kits. If you get these so-called "extended travel" shocks from Fox or King, you get what, maybe .5" at best more wheel travel? Again, pretty insignificant offroad.

I offroad quite a bit, and this suspension is a mover. Surefooted, stiff compression and quick rebound. I installed the Baja kit myself so I know the valving is set up for stiff compression and quick rebound. You get the strong front springs with 60mm shocks, rear remote res shocks, the combo will resist fading.

It's tuned by TRD to work with the Tacoma, and that's pretty important. The suspension works great onroad and offroad. Onroad, high speed emergancy lane changes, bam-bam, you're in the next lane and accelerating. And that's how it is offroad also, I've been hooking one side of the truck into borrow ditches at the apex to take a corner faster, no problem. The suspension is tuned to work together at all four corners right out of the box.

Hard braking into corners on rough roads, washboards, ruts, downshifting, no problem, it's a mover.

I'm sure Fox, King, they're fine also but I seriously doubt they have the bang for the buck this Baja kit has.

So instead of making faceslap smilies, maybe you should post some facts.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:46 PM   #26
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
colinb17's Avatar
Name: Colin
Joined: Jan 2008, #4127
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 25
Gender: Guy
Posts: 16,954
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not going to pick through your entire post Monekyface, but there is a lot of wrong and missing information.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:56 PM   #27
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Manwithoutaplan's Avatar
Joined: Jan 2008, #4500
Location: CA
Gender: Male
Posts: 33,968
Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyface View Post

I offroad quite a bit, and this suspension is a mover. Surefooted, stiff compression and quick rebound. I installed the Baja kit myself so I know the valving is set up for stiff compression and quick rebound. You get the strong front springs with 60mm shocks, rear remote res shocks, the combo will resist fading.

It's tuned by TRD to work with the Tacoma, and that's pretty important. The suspension works great onroad and offroad. Onroad, high speed emergancy lane changes, bam-bam, you're in the next lane and accelerating. And that's how it is offroad also, I've been hooking one side of the truck into borrow ditches at the apex to take a corner faster, no problem. The suspension is tuned to work together at all four corners right out of the box.

Hard braking into corners on rough roads, washboards, ruts, downshifting, no problem, it's a mover.

I'm sure Fox, King, they're fine also but I seriously doubt they have the bang for the buck this Baja kit has.

So instead of making faceslap smilies, maybe you should post some facts.
Sum this post in one line or video
http://youtu.be/cf4C9ssuPjE
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:18 PM   #28
Senior Member
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
anthony250f's Avatar
Name: Anthony
Joined: Feb 2012, #73066
Location: goleta/santa barbara, ca
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,836
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyface View Post
I'm not seeing how Fox or King is "better". Better how? Damping, rebound, durability? Onroad performance, offroad performance? I'm sure Fox or King are fine for MT OEM replacement suspension systems, but they can get pretty pricey for four new shocks and coils. Then you gotta add in maybe an AAL, UCA's. I see people all over this board want a lift so they can stuff 33's on the truck. You get 1" more ground clearance with 33's over 32's, which is what the Baja suspension was designed for. That's pretty insignificant offroad.

So maybe you should tell me exactly how Fox or King is "better". All you do is post headslap smilies, no facts.

The Baja gets you extended wheel travel at all four corners just like Fox, King or ICON's OEM replacement kits. If you get these so-called "extended travel" shocks from Fox or King, you get what, maybe .5" at best more wheel travel? Again, pretty insignificant offroad.

I offroad quite a bit, and this suspension is a mover. Surefooted, stiff compression and quick rebound. I installed the Baja kit myself so I know the valving is set up for stiff compression and quick rebound. You get the strong front springs with 60mm shocks, rear remote res shocks, the combo will resist fading.

It's tuned by TRD to work with the Tacoma, and that's pretty important. The suspension works great onroad and offroad. Onroad, high speed emergancy lane changes, bam-bam, you're in the next lane and accelerating. And that's how it is offroad also, I've been hooking one side of the truck into borrow ditches at the apex to take a corner faster, no problem. The suspension is tuned to work together at all four corners right out of the box.

Hard braking into corners on rough roads, washboards, ruts, downshifting, no problem, it's a mover.

I'm sure Fox, King, they're fine also but I seriously doubt they have the bang for the buck this Baja kit has.

So instead of making faceslap smilies, maybe you should post some facts.



a king ext travel coilover will give more travel than the baja set up...the front shocks dont even have a resi....can they even be rebuilt?

yeah it may be tuned for a tacoma but i guarantee a fox or king tuned by dsm will be way better and valved more precisely...flutter stack...rebound....compression.....trd doesnt know what kind of offroading you do
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:27 AM   #29
Senior Member
Brandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Brandon###'s Avatar
Joined: Apr 2010, #36105
Location: Houston
Gender: Male
Posts: 798
Brandon###'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post


a king ext travel coilover will give more travel than the baja set up...the front shocks dont even have a resi....can they even be rebuilt?

yeah it may be tuned for a tacoma but i guarantee a fox or king tuned by dsm will be way better and valved more precisely...flutter stack...rebound....compression.....trd doesnt know what kind of offroading you do
how about posting up some #'s?

what is the travel of the Baja compared to the king, icon, fox? (it's not the same as the typical oem suspension)

Add some UCA's to the BAJA and the travel will increase even more.


Rebuildable shocks are not appealing to everyone. I certainly don't want rebuild shocks every other year. Sounds like an expensive pita to me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:38 AM   #30
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
colinb17's Avatar
Name: Colin
Joined: Jan 2008, #4127
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 25
Gender: Guy
Posts: 16,954
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon### View Post
how about posting up some #'s?

what is the travel of the Baja compared to the king, icon, fox? (it's not the same as the typical oem suspension)

Add some UCA's to the BAJA and the travel will increase even more.


Rebuildable shocks are not appealing to everyone. I certainly don't want rebuild shocks every other year. Sounds like an expensive pita to me.
where did your info come from?

the baja suspension does not max out the stock balljoint at full drop, therfore an aftermarket upper control arm with increased articulation will not increase travel, since the shock is still the limiting factor. and anyone who said that you have to rebuild king, icon, fox, etc every other year is dead wrong. I'm on my 4th year without need for a rebuild, and i'm the second owner of the shocks. most others get similar longevity.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:52 AM   #31
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
SingleCabGuy's Avatar
Name: Kase
Joined: Mar 2012, #75753
Location: Columbus/Waco,Tx
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Posts: 28,069
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
@ entire thread.

C'MON GUYS! The baja suspension is the BEST EVAR!! Why do you think they call that race the BAJA 1000?? Cause they all use the suspension from the...wait for it.... ....... Baja taco!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:40 AM   #32
alegav [OP] alegav is offline
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
alegav's Avatar
Name: Alex
Joined: Jun 2012, #81219
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,057
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Going LT ? Save them pennies gonna be expensive! If not going LT I'd Keep what you have for now and do the gusseting bumpers etc . . My full midtravel although beefier than a baja suspension there's not much more front performance with mine . Rear is just a bit better too .
Ya, I think I am just going to keep my suspension and take your recommendations.


HOLY COW!!! I didn't mean to open up a can of worms and in no way do I think the Baja suspension is the end all be all. For an OEM option its pretty good. I was just like the look of 33's and the added clearance. I am to much of a weekend warrior to be going LT at this point in time maybe upgrade my leaf pack, UCA's etc. I do appreciate all the feedback.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:49 AM   #33
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: May 2011, #56389
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,995
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alegav View Post
Ya, I think I am just going to keep my suspension and take your recommendations.


HOLY COW!!! I didn't mean to open up a can of worms and in no way do I think the Baja suspension is the end all be all. For an OEM option its pretty good. I was just like the look of 33's and the added clearance. I am to much of a weekend warrior to be going LT at this point in time maybe upgrade my leaf pack, UCA's etc. I do appreciate all the feedback.
and yes LT will get very pricey.


YIKES, Sorry Alex that these guys decided to have a pissing match in your thread...Nice thread jacking skills gents...
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:57 AM   #34
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
colinb17's Avatar
Name: Colin
Joined: Jan 2008, #4127
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 25
Gender: Guy
Posts: 16,954
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:19 AM   #36
alegav [OP] alegav is offline
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
alegav's Avatar
Name: Alex
Joined: Jun 2012, #81219
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,057
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
and yes LT will get very pricey.


YIKES, Sorry Alex that these guys decided to have a pissing match in your thread...Nice thread jacking skills gents...
haha, no worries, you pretty much summed it up for me in your first post. I just see all these guys with 285's and they look SOOO nice
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:43 AM   #37
Douchebag, or just douche if we're friends
monkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
monkeyface's Avatar
Army: Signal Corps
Joined: May 2012, #78740
Location: Colorado
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,135
monkeyface's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
I'm not going to pick through your entire post Monekyface, but there is a lot of wrong and missing information.
Such as? I'm genuinely curious how a Fox or King is so much superior. I'm talking about the basic "OEM Replacement Kits", not a custom setup with 12" of travel rear, etc.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:48 AM   #38
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
SingleCabGuy's Avatar
Name: Kase
Joined: Mar 2012, #75753
Location: Columbus/Waco,Tx
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Posts: 28,069
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyface View Post
Such as? I'm genuinely curious how a Fox or King is so much superior. I'm talking about the basic "OEM Replacement Kits", not a custom setup with 12" of travel rear, etc.
Rebuildable, custom valving and rebound, adjustable lift to get whatever height you want(1.75",2.",2.5",3"etc), stay cooler, etc

Nobody thinks the baja suspension is bad.
Just that king/fox/icon/etc are better.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:55 AM   #39
Senior Member
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
anthony250f's Avatar
Name: Anthony
Joined: Feb 2012, #73066
Location: goleta/santa barbara, ca
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,836
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Rebuildable, custom valving and rebound, adjustable lift to get whatever height you want(1.75",2.",2.5",3"etc), stay cooler, etc

Nobody thinks the baja suspension is bad.
Just that king/fox/icon/etc are better.
Yup
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:59 AM   #40
alegav [OP] alegav is offline
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
alegav's Avatar
Name: Alex
Joined: Jun 2012, #81219
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,057
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
I agree with that also. Compared to some other trucks I have ridden in its pretty nice and I can kinda keep up with the guys running extended travel Fox, King, Icon. I'm not downplaying the aftermarket stuff but compared to a stock bilstien setup from a TRD it's night and day difference.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FEELER: trading my BLACK toyota baja for your GRAY baja wheels or comparable logcabinwc Wheels & Tires Marketplace 27 11-19-2013 10:14 PM
Suspension and Baja rack Caduceus 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace 17 10-14-2013 07:04 AM
Baja suspension installed MagnumTaco 2nd Gen. Tacomas 10 06-17-2013 02:08 PM
tacoma baja rear suspension Tacoma0Josh 2nd Gen. Tacomas 14 03-08-2013 01:45 PM
WTS - Feeler - Black Baja 16inch rims. SwanksTaco Wheels & Tires Marketplace 3 02-01-2013 12:24 PM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.