1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need Advice

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by sandman427, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Mar 9, 2009 at 10:10 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    WAY THE HELL OUT THERE, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    Whats up yall i kinda need help with my lift i have a question about what size tires i can fit if i were to get a 3inch lift (blocks and spacers) the guy at 4 wheel parts in california told me that i could fit 32" but i see u guys are able to fit 33" ?? he also said to put 3 inches in the front and 1.5 in the back cuz if i go 3" all the way around, that my back would be sitting bigger in the back then the front, is that true??
    Thanks Amir

Products Discussed in

To Top