LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

is bilstien/rcd really that cheap?

Old 03-09-2009, 06:51 PM   #1
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
is bilstien/rcd really that cheap?

i went to put my new 5100's in yesterday, and they dont come with new bushings to go between the coil and strut? Luckily i had a few extras laying around. I couldnt believe this! no new washers either. I had to reuse my old rusty washers. Not cool. Or is this part of the deal with DSMS?
Old 03-10-2009, 04:38 AM   #2
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Joe a little off-topic how was the install other than lack of hardware? I am throwing around the idea of leveling my truck.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:44 PM   #3
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
not bad at all..I think the original struts were in my truck from 96 thou. Besides being rusty, it was a fairly easy install..I have to do the other side thou..lol

If ya want a hand, i need to try them out down the parkway.
Old 03-10-2009, 05:07 PM   #4
bryan83taco is on a distinguished road
Army: SSG, HSC 3/7 SFG (A)
bryan83taco's Tacoma Gallery
I just put in my rear 5100's today and my set came with new bushings and hardware.
Old 03-10-2009, 05:27 PM   #5
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan83taco View Post
I just put in my rear 5100's today and my set came with new bushings and hardware.

rears..i said fronts
Old 03-11-2009, 04:42 AM   #6
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
not bad at all..I think the original struts were in my truck from 96 thou. Besides being rusty, it was a fairly easy install..I have to do the other side thou..lol

If ya want a hand, i need to try them out down the parkway.

Ok thanks man I went a different route (a top load spacer). I couldn't beat the price $68 shipped to my door.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:09 PM   #7
I got fisted

Firefighter:
very nice..sure beats the 175 i paid..lol