Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Aftermarket "stock" suspension suggestions?

Old 10-10-2013, 07:56 PM   #1
The older the bear, the sweeter the juice
DangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to behold
Name: Max
DangerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Aftermarket "stock" suspension suggestions?

Okay sorry if its been posted before.

I like the height of my truck and i dont want to lift it.
I dont see the point of doing a lift on it since its not a 4x4 and i only sometimes take it out to play in the mud.

Anyways, my truck has some pretty bad lean and the front tires are rubbing on the inner plastic.
Im assuming this can be fixed with new shocks/springs.

What brands or part names would you guys recommend to keep the stock ride height but help me fix the rubbing and lean.
Ive heard 1/4" space on the drivers side helps but may as well replace parts.
Truck has 143k miles on it and not sure when parts will start to give out.

and again, no i dont want to lift my truck.