Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Maintanance on TC UCAs uni

Old 03-11-2009, 08:40 AM   #1
Bearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Bunch-O-Bullshit
Bearskill's Tacoma Gallery
Maintanance on TC UCAs uni

Ive got the TC UCAs. I know the uniballs are supposed to be maint free, but.... I have this tefon based lube called Tri Flow. I use it on my bike, and pretty much everything. The stuff kicks ass. I know the unis on the UCAs are teflon lined. Can I put some O my lube on the unis to help extend their life? Whacha think?
Old 03-11-2009, 09:02 AM   #2
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
I think I read somewhere that do that can make dirt and grime build up on the uni ball and wearing down faster. But I could be wrong and I am sure Chris will give you a better answer.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:02 AM   #3
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldnt touch them till they start making noise or giving some kind of trouble. but I'll say I have only had mine for about 2000 miles so I haven't run into any problems yet