1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toytec 3" TTHA-CK-AL lift kit

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by tacomageek66, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Nov 29, 2013 at 11:10 AM
    tacomageek66

tacomageek66 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Don
    Mission Viejo, CA
    Vehicle:
    '12 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Select
    none yet. just a Leer camper shell. Interested in the Toytec TTHA-CK-AL
    Hello, I am new to this forum. I have had several Toyota trucks and 4 runners. Currently I have an '05 4runner sport 2WD 1" front spacer lift w/4600 Bilsteins (wife's grocery getter) and a '12 Tacoma 4x4 TRD sport select double cab. I have pondered several reviews for lift kits and have narrowed it down to the Toytec 3" TTHA-CK-AL coilovers w/1.5" TSB. However, I am also interested in the Pro-comp 3" but would prefer not to use 4Wparts or their stuff. Not to knock them, I had a bad experience. I was reading about Toytec 3" ultimate vs. 3" procomp. I am most interested in the TTHA-CK-AL but would be interested in feedback from anyone who has used this kit. I have a few concerns like front end sagging. My truck has the 4 pack in the rear. The front coils in this kit utilize spacers and would like to know why they do.

Is there any promo codes or coupons for Toytec Black Friday 2013?

Again, I new to this forum and hope that I am posting in the correct thread. However, if I am not, I am sure you'll let me know. thank you...

2. Dec 7, 2013 at 3:46 PM
    dr dave

dr dave Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    david
    virginia beach
    Vehicle:
    tacoma, sport, 4X4, white
    Hi you may have purchased a kit by the time I found your question but I have done my homework for my 2012, settling in on the TTHA with AAL but hesitating cause the coils are 620, maybe stiffer than other choices. I have had good feedback on this setup, but bet it will be a stiff ride. If you got it already, would love to see what you think, but I feel committed at this point. sounds like a good all around 3 incher

Products Discussed in

To Top