Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Bilstein's @ 1.75 and stock rear

Old 12-03-2013, 09:14 PM   #1
ryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to behold

ryantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein's @ 1.75 and stock rear

I just got my front bilsteins today and have been researching for the past couple of day but no success. All I see is 1.75 in the front with either TSB's or AAL's. I haven't come across my set up yet

I have a Double Cab Long Bed

If I set the front at 1.75 and leave the rear stock will I be sitting nose high or level?

Also will 285/70R17's fit with some trimming?
Old 12-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #2
hmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B
Name: Heath
hmcclung's Tacoma Gallery
free bump.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:28 PM   #3
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Bump and *feeling stupid* question... I keep seeing this "TSB in the rear" reference, is this something other than a "Toyota Service Bulletin"?
Old 12-03-2013, 10:34 PM   #5
Nmwill is on a distinguished road

Name: William
Nmwill's Tacoma Gallery
I have the front set at 1.75 with stock rear. It has a nice rake. Front is about an inch lower. I'll get a picture tomorrow
Old 12-03-2013, 10:40 PM   #6
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmwill View Post
I have the front set at 1.75 with stock rear. It has a nice rake. Front is about an inch lower. I'll get a picture tomorrow
You dclb? Does make a slight difference in stance. My dclb had a level ride at .85...but what do I know.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:04 PM   #7
ryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to behold

ryantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Might be slightly nose up.
I had my @ .85 with stock rear and was level.
Were you able to run larger tires at the .85 height ?
Old 12-03-2013, 11:08 PM   #8
EatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EatMyTacomaDust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Bump and *feeling stupid* question... I keep seeing this "TSB in the rear" reference, is this something other than a "Toyota Service Bulletin"?
It is the Technical Service Bulletin for changing a stock 3 leaf set [2+OL] of rear springs to a 4 leaf set [3+ OL]
Old 12-04-2013, 09:16 AM   #10
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatMyTacomaDust View Post
It is the Technical Service Bulletin for changing a stock 3 leaf set [2+OL] of rear springs to a 4 leaf set [3+ OL]
Thank you! I was really feelin like I was missin somethin but good to know I wasn't!
Old 12-04-2013, 02:11 PM   #11
Nmwill is on a distinguished road

Name: William
Nmwill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
You dclb? Does make a slight difference in stance. My dclb had a level ride at .85...but what do I know.
It's an access cab