1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lift Question for SR5 2wd

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by bassinman, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Dec 10, 2013 at 6:59 PM
    bassinman

bassinman [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Gilbert Arizona
    Vehicle:
    11 Prerunner SR5
    Tint, WeatherTech mats, Differential Breather Mod, Fogs on anytime mod, Seatbelt chime disabled, glove box led's, Rear spring TSB
    2011 DCSB SR5 2wd. Would like to do a "moderate lift". Looking to lift front by 2 inches, rear 1 inch. I have TSB springs in rear. Not looking to level the truck, I would like to maintain a slight rake (certainly don't want to end up with a bro lean). Help me with an economical set-up that won't mess up my suspension geometry or induce vibrations. I know, not asking for much.

2. Dec 13, 2013 at 5:42 PM
    ROAD DAWG

ROAD DAWG Well-Known Member

Member:
    birmingham,al
    Vehicle:
    10 trd prerunner
    debadged,procomp 7105 wheels,,kc slimlites,n-fab light bar,predator step bars,baja roof rack and light cage,hella 500 black magic,5100's(f/r) @.85,tsb rear,nitto terra grapplers(265-65-17)
    yo bassinman,i opted for the 5100 all around and set the fronts @.85 when i had the rear "tsb" done...ride is great...firmer but not bouncy and i did maintain factory rake.if you're going up in the back then you may need 1.75 on the 5100's.

Products Discussed in

To Top