Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

stage 1, 2, 3 ICON/TOYTEC?!?

Old 12-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #1
motoaction22 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
motoaction22's Tacoma Gallery
stage 1, 2, 3 ICON/TOYTEC?!?

Whats up guys. I just bought a 2014 DCLB TRD SPORT and I intend to lift it. I want to do it right. I am confused on the different types of lifts. I plan to take my truck offroad lightly here and there but mostly will be a DD. I want it to ride nice and handle very well. 3 inch lifts will carry the powertrain warranty still so thats what Im thinking. I have also been looking at the Stage 3 lift from ICON. Thoughts?? Thanks in advance! I'm new to TacomaWorld as well.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:17 PM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Stage 2 would be plenty for you.....Could always add a cheaper UCA if you wanted but the non ext travel coilovers at 2.5" of lift shouldn't need UCA.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:23 PM   #3
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
use the search function there's about a hundred threads just like this with the same questions.

and read thru the sticky threads at the top of the "suspension" section. lots of good, helpful knowledge there.

with suspension (as with most things) you can get it as good as you want to pay for.