Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Need help on suspension options

Old 12-12-2013, 11:17 AM   #1
bakins49 is just really nicebakins49 is just really nicebakins49 is just really nicebakins49 is just really nice
Name: Brett
bakins49's Tacoma Gallery
Need help on suspension options

First I'm going to start off by saying, this question has probally been asked 10000000 times. But, I have a 2011 Tacoma TRD offroad double cab. I have the Toytec 3 in lift with bilstein 5100 and ebachi coils. Im looking to do a build where i have alittle more wheel travel. But heres the catch, I need to do this without going broke (I know this is near impossible since i used to own a jeep) but its worth a shot. Now I have just ordered the SPC Light Racing UCA's and they will be here in about a week or so, But I'm looking for some suspension upgrades that asre compatible with what I am using. Let me know what you got!

Thabnks, Brett
Old 12-12-2013, 11:26 AM   #2
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
I would check out buy and used items see if you can pick up some used kings or icons for decent price. Maybe rebuild them and they are like new.