1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Struts? Deave springs

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by 00tacond, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Mar 17, 2009 at 7:02 PM
    00tacond

00tacond [OP] Member

Member:
    Michigan
    Vehicle:
    00 pre-runner v6
    Donahoe front coils, deaver leafs
    I have the Deaver 8 pack in the rear of my 00 taco pre-runner. I have TC UCA's with 0-3" Donahoe struts up front. I have a stock pair of coil overs off of a 4 cyl and mine is a 6 cyl. I have to install these to have my donahoes rebuilt due to them leaking. How low is it gonna be in the front? Anyone know? I know deavers lift 1.5" but I can't find the stock ride height for a 4X4 4 cyl tacoma. Anyone have any input on this situation? Will my 31" tires rub?

2. May 25, 2009 at 3:42 PM
    00tacond

00tacond [OP] Member

Member:
    Michigan
    Vehicle:
    00 pre-runner v6
    Donahoe front coils, deaver leafs
    Well I mailed out my Donahoes on March 30th. They have not shown up in Corona and nobody in the USPS seems to have any idea where they are or wants to help find them. I am very unhappy right now. Just needed to vent. My truck looks horrible with stock shocks in the front and a lift in the back. If anyone has any spacers or used struts that I could buy let me know. I can't afford another pair of Hoe's right now. Maybe it's a sign that I should go with the LT setup.

Products Discussed in

To Top