Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

5 months later..

Old 03-18-2009, 09:45 AM   #1
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
5 months later..

In this pic I had the rear AAL in, front stock:

Rear AAL and front coils / 5100s in:

5 months later:

I don't like it that the front sits lower than the rear now...
Old 03-18-2009, 12:28 PM   #2
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
damn thats a noticeable difference, ur coils have sagged nasty, those the 885s?
Old 03-18-2009, 12:33 PM   #3
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah.. i wonder if i got the old ones..
Old 03-18-2009, 12:35 PM   #4
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
yeah.. i wonder if i got the old ones..

u might have... the new ones suppose to give you 3.5 and not supposed to settle nearly as much
Old 03-18-2009, 12:41 PM   #5
╒╪╕

sob.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:44 PM   #6
Tuned By Gadget

you can probably get a pair for around 140.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:48 PM   #7
╒╪╕

i wonder if theres any way to know for sure if i got the old crappy coils? I didn't do any measuring before the lift so i don't know how much it dropped..maybe i should contact toytec to see how long these were sitting in their warehouse before I got em..

i wouldnt want to buy another set if it's just going to sag the same amt yanno
Old 03-18-2009, 12:49 PM   #8
Tuned By Gadget

word... the old ones are supposed to sag to around 2 inches
Old 03-18-2009, 12:53 PM   #9
╒╪╕

Anybody think the 5125's added any lift to the rear? I don't think they do..but my rear end seems to be higher than most peoples, and all i put back there was AAL + 5125's & shims. the 2nd picture is w/ OEM shocks, 3rd pic is with 5125s