Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Going all out!

Old 03-20-2009, 09:04 AM   #1
SAGENOVESETRD08 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Infantry Marine
SAGENOVESETRD08's Tacoma Gallery
Going all out!

Ok, after doing research and with the help of the knowledge from you guys at TW, this is what my taco's getting. I'll be home from a deployment w/ the Marines to Iraq in about two weeks and I decided I'm just gonna go all out........f it right? But I wanna make sure its done right!!!

What do you think? Any comments or suugestions are welcome, thanks!!

Ultimate lift from Toytec, 285/75/16 Toyo Open Country M/T on stock rimes, Camburg UCA's, SpiderTrax wheel spacers. Anything else I need to make the most out of this setup? Longer Brakelines? Anything?

For performance: Volant CAI w/ ram air scoop,custom dual exhaust w/ Magnaflow mufflers(stainless), JBA headers, URD Shortshifter, last I'll make sure to tune it with URD MAF calibrator.

Wow...after writing it out it seems like alot, I'm soooo damn excited....for as long as i can remember, I've wanted the sickest Taco around!!!!

Anything guys??? Thank you so much for your knowledge and guidance, I've learned so much.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:48 AM   #2
Actually, question. To bring back proper alignment and ride quality, should I go with the Total Chaos UCA's or will the Camburg's do the same thing. If the TC's are better overall, I'll just get them...........Thanks!
Old 03-20-2009, 09:55 AM   #3
maXXXed out mid travel
straycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: paul
straycat241's Tacoma Gallery
i have the "new" 1.25 camburgs and they let my brotherinlaw get my alignment right to specs compared to the stock uca which made my stering wander around on the freeway and tc vs. camburg i think the ucas are generally the same + or - a few lil diffrences
Old 03-20-2009, 10:19 AM   #4
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
First of all thank you for your service.
Second welcome home.
And finally show us some pics of the sickest taco in the world when its done.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:52 AM   #5
ghostboy808 is on a distinguished road
ghostboy808's Tacoma Gallery
your truck will be awesome with all of that stuff on it, def. post pics after.

It will be sick but no offense but I think this guy has the sickest taco in the world.

http://expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8586
Old 03-20-2009, 12:22 PM   #7
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your service, and welcome to the 'World'.

I can't wait to see the (soon to be) sickest Taco around.............you deserve it!!
Old 03-20-2009, 12:43 PM   #8
Thanks for the support guys! They'll be plenty of pictures throughout the build. JDKeller...ya, im prob just gonna spend the extra and get the tc,thanx

and ghostboy....wow that Taco is insane! If we had that kind of money we could do that too..what an bad rig.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:44 PM   #9
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
if u want it to look sick get a 6" 3" lifts are a dime a dozen.