1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Going all out!

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by SAGENOVESETRD08, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Mar 20, 2009 at 9:04 AM
    SAGENOVESETRD08

SAGENOVESETRD08 [OP] Member

Member:
    Plymouth,MA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Rugged Trail
    Ok, after doing research and with the help of the knowledge from you guys at TW, this is what my taco's getting. I'll be home from a deployment w/ the Marines to Iraq in about two weeks and I decided I'm just gonna go all out........f it right? But I wanna make sure its done right!!!

What do you think? Any comments or suugestions are welcome, thanks!!

Ultimate lift from Toytec, 285/75/16 Toyo Open Country M/T on stock rimes, Camburg UCA's, SpiderTrax wheel spacers. Anything else I need to make the most out of this setup? Longer Brakelines? Anything?

For performance: Volant CAI w/ ram air scoop,custom dual exhaust w/ Magnaflow mufflers(stainless), JBA headers, URD Shortshifter, last I'll make sure to tune it with URD MAF calibrator.

Wow...after writing it out it seems like alot, I'm soooo damn excited....for as long as i can remember, I've wanted the sickest Taco around!!!!

Anything guys??? Thank you so much for your knowledge and guidance, I've learned so much.

2. Mar 20, 2009 at 9:48 AM
    SAGENOVESETRD08

Member:
    Plymouth,MA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Rugged Trail
    Actually, question. To bring back proper alignment and ride quality, should I go with the Total Chaos UCA's or will the Camburg's do the same thing. If the TC's are better overall, I'll just get them...........Thanks!

3. Mar 20, 2009 at 9:55 AM
    straycat241

straycat241 maXXXed out mid travel

Member:
    First Name:
    paul
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner TRD off road 4x2
    airaid intake, jba headers, jba exhaust, DMZ enginecage, King 2.5 coilovers , 1.25camburg uca's, total chaos lca's, shock hoops with Icon 2.5 piggybacks, camburg 4.0 Spindles, Defined engineering SUA, King 2.5" Shocks w/Reservoir, King 2.5 Bumpstops,shocktacobumper,moto metal 951's, compartment locks, blackgrill,Glassworks fenders front and rear,ViS racing glass hood,PIAA 510s,hella 500's,black rebadge,fabtech spare tire holder,tailgate delete,mudflaps delete,cobra 19 ultra iii
    i have the "new" 1.25 camburgs and they let my brotherinlaw get my alignment right to specs compared to the stock uca which made my stering wander around on the freeway and tc vs. camburg i think the ucas are generally the same + or - a few lil diffrences

4. Mar 20, 2009 at 10:19 AM
    drifter379

drifter379 CenTex Honky

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma SR5 Prerunner
    Secondary Air filter mod,Removed running boards,AFE Pro dry filter,sirius satelite radio,relocated horns,sockmonkey decal,EZ change drain plug,color matched grille,grille craft mx, BHLM, Fog light mod, Hellas behind the grille
    First of all thank you for your service.
    Second welcome home.
    And finally show us some pics of the sickest taco in the world when its done.

5. Mar 20, 2009 at 10:52 AM
    ghostboy808

ghostboy808 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Silver Mica Prerunner TRD Sport
    Gibson SS, TRD S/C
  6. Mar 20, 2009 at 12:18 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Most people prefer the Toatal Chaos uca's. I will be getting these within the next few weeks

7. Mar 20, 2009 at 12:22 PM
    hoosiertaco

hoosiertaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Thanks for your service, and welcome to the 'World'.

I can't wait to see the (soon to be) sickest Taco around.............you deserve it!!:D

8. Mar 20, 2009 at 12:43 PM
    SAGENOVESETRD08

Member:
    Plymouth,MA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Rugged Trail
    Thanks for the support guys! They'll be plenty of pictures throughout the build. JDKeller...ya, im prob just gonna spend the extra and get the tc,thanx

and ghostboy....wow that Taco is insane! If we had that kind of money we could do that too..what an bad rig.

9. Mar 20, 2009 at 7:44 PM
    allrsdup

allrsdup Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sahuarita AZ.
    Vehicle:
    2018 dcsb trd offroad 4x4 Inferno
    if u want it to look sick get a 6" 3" lifts are a dime a dozen.

Products Discussed in

To Top