Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

3 Leaf Progressive Add A Leaf Kit

Old 03-20-2009, 12:58 PM   #1
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
3 Leaf Progressive Add A Leaf Kit

Anybody running a truck with these on them? Specifically I am looking at Wheelers Off Road. Just wondering if they provide the full 1.5" of lift, how much they sag over time, did you install them with or with out the TSB springs?

I have the non TSB springs.

Thanks
Old 03-20-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
The Not So New guy
ComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura about

Name: Drew
ComaTosin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshest View Post
Anybody running a truck with these on them? Specifically I am looking at Wheelers Off Road. Just wondering if they provide the full 1.5" of lift, how much they sag over time, did you install them with or with out the TSB springs?

I have the non TSB springs.

Thanks
I have not installed them but plan to do so in the next couple of weeks. They ar eon backorder with wheelers. I also have the NON TSB spring that are flat as a board. My friend is also orderinf and installing on his truck with TSB at the same time. I should have a report in a couple of weeks. Seems like a good option. I will likely also use a 1" block to level out with my lift up front.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:28 PM   #3
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
Nice keep my updated when you get them installed.