Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

It's 3 inches bigger!!!

Old 03-22-2009, 06:06 PM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Exclamation It's 3 inches bigger!!!

Perverts... Im talking about the truck!

Well, i FINALLY installed my lift yesterday...

Here's the lift i got:

Everyone said that i would hate the ride after the spacers...but i honestly cant tell much of a difference.....

Here are some install pics:

Using a forklift to work on the Rear Add-a-leafs... I know it's hard to tell, but we picked up the truck using the frame.....The truck is fine...

I didn't take pictures right after i installed the lift, but i took some today...
Here's how my truck sits now:

**Photo taken by MyToyTaco**

Here's how the truck sat before:

So far so good... I'm loving the extra height

Just took this pic today:
Old 03-22-2009, 06:08 PM   #2
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man. Its about time!! hahaha im just kidding
Old 03-22-2009, 06:10 PM   #4
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
Congrats man. Its about time!! hahaha im just kidding
i know...

For those who don't know.... I've had this lift sitting in my garage since October 2008....lol
Old 03-22-2009, 06:12 PM   #5
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Haha +1 on the fork lift jack!

Lookin good!
Old 03-22-2009, 06:26 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
Hows the ride?
Feels pretty much the same to me....
Maybe once i get new shocks, it will be even better
Old 03-22-2009, 06:50 PM   #9
GASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
GASH's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice. I like your wheels.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:51 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GASH View Post
Looks nice. I like your wheels.
Thanks, they are the Toyota "Baja" Wheels...
The paint is flakin/peeling off of them though... im getting them powdercoated black very soon
Old 03-22-2009, 06:54 PM   #11
GASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
GASH's Tacoma Gallery
Black would look sweet on your rig. Did they come with your truck?
Old 03-22-2009, 06:57 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GASH View Post
Black would look sweet on your rig. Did they come with your truck?
yah... im on a mission to black out what i can...

Yeah, those wheels were already on it when i got it
Old 03-22-2009, 07:00 PM   #13
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I hate you so much 05!! lol, The truck looks great man!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2009, 07:06 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
I hate you so much 05!! lol, The truck looks great man!!!!!!
Gracias 06!
Old 03-22-2009, 07:26 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
fork lift jack=awesome!!!

good job on the lift install,Noe!!
Old 03-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #16
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Wish i had the tools to do my own lift
Old 03-22-2009, 09:55 PM   #17
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
floor jack, jack stands, and a handful of sockets and clamps...nothing special you need...just basic stuff every man should own
Old 03-22-2009, 09:56 PM   #18
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good!!! Got to love them white Tacoma's!!!
Old 03-22-2009, 09:57 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
floor jack, jack stands, and a handful of sockets and clamps...nothing special you need...just basic stuff every man should own
^^What he said

If you need a spring compressor (if u decide to go with the spacers) Autozone will let you rent one free....($50 refundable deposit)
Old 03-22-2009, 09:58 PM   #20
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
I do like this!