Firstly, I have consulted multiple members about their builds and opinions and I thank you for your help!
I'm only posting to help verify my choices..
Looking to do the following to a 2014 DCSB TRD Sport
- this is my daily driver
- only off road on trails for hunting purposes
- only looking to pull small boats and trailers
- getting rims and tires from local shop (discounted)
- all installation is going through local shop
- I do prefer a slight rake (1/2 inch or so)
- do not want to spend more than necessary (no UCAs etc)
- goal is to trim as little as possible if not at all to get 285/70/17s (most likely Goodyear DuraTracs) and
- ProComp 5001s 17s
Bilsteins 5100 front and rear
- front with stock coils
ReadyLift 2" Block lift in back
- any issues with the stock 4 leaf?
Most likely getting Bilstein & Blocks from AutoAnything for about $320 shipped
Looking to make the purchase soon.
Don't hesitate to correct anything that is wrong / wont work!
Thanks a lot for any input/recommendations,