LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Awesome!

Old 03-25-2009, 08:39 PM   #1
Lane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the rough
Lane Cypert's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!

I got my Toytec ultimate lift today and I am extremely impressed. The ride seems much smoother than stock! I am currently running the stock 265/65 17 inch sport rims. I have the Moto Metal 951s waiting on me with 265/70 17 BFG AT at discount tire. My problem is that I think the 265/70s will look dinky with the 3 inch lift since they are only 1 inch taller than my stock tires. I am trying to figure out what tire size that is taller and possibly a little wider that I can run with no rubbing. I have the front coilovers set at 3 inches. I was just wanting some advice on tire size.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:41 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
You can crank the front coilovers down a little bit. I personally like the look of the 265/75/16 (your 265/70/17 is the same size) with a 3" lift. Good choice on tires
Old 03-25-2009, 08:42 PM   #3
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
a 275/70/17 shouldnt have any rubbing issues w/ UCA or fenders...but let others comment too

w/ the new rims the 285/70/17 will need trimming, but shouldnt be anything bad
Old 03-25-2009, 08:44 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
A 275/70/17 should fit without any issues with rubbing.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:48 PM   #5
Lane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the rough
Lane Cypert's Tacoma Gallery
I am not worried about UCA rubbing since the Moto Metals are -12 offset but do they make the BFG AT's in 275/70 17? I think that would be a good fit if they do! I just checked discount tires sit and couldn't find a BFG AT in that size! Thanks for the quick responses
Old 03-25-2009, 09:32 PM   #6
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I dont think they have them in that size either if you're set on the BFG ATs.