1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cheap & Reliable Coilovers/UCA's?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by MajorPayne, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Feb 20, 2014 at 9:26 PM
    MajorPayne

MajorPayne [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    North East Oregon
    Vehicle:
    Gold 1995 Tacoma LX 4x4
    Camo Interior 3" Camburg Coilovers Camburg UCA's 2" rear block lift monomax rear shocks Pioneer deck Pioneer door speakers 10" rockford P1 sub custom siren flowmaster super 44 with turndown rigid duallys on cbi ditch brackets 42" lightbar on All 4 Offroad brackets LED dome light Cobra 19 IV CB Radio w/ PA 3' firestik antenna DeeZee black diamond plate Toolbox 2nd gen badges Tacoma Beast Development (TBD) stickers Beltronics V10 radar detector Ultragauge
    I have a 1995 4x4 Tacoma and have a 3" spacer lift in the front. I am looking to upgrade to coilovers and new UCA's but I am on a budget.

Obviously ICONs are out of my price range at about $1200.
    Fox are next at $1080 but they only lift 2.5"

If anyone knows a good of a good set that offers a true 3 inch lift please let me know. Also looking for a new set of UCAs (Upper control arms) that are fairly cheap and get the job done.

I might as well rename this thread to "budget build parts" because I am looking for some rock sliders as well. Please reply if you have any help/advice for me. Thank you!

2. Feb 22, 2014 at 9:41 PM
    Mr. Biscuits

Mr. Biscuits gentleman and a scholar

Member:
    First Name:
    Brennen
    Eugene, OR
    Vehicle:
    2000 PreRunner TRD V6
    - OME suspension - Custom front/rear tube bumpers - 33x12.5r15 BFG KOs - Deckplate mod + AFE reusable filter - Aero Turbine 2525 exhaust, chopped before leaf spring - Toyota Horns emblem by Diaz Fabrication - Pioneer stereo and new speakers + 10" sub - camper shell
    bilstein 5100 + eibach coils

light Racing UCA's
    (you don't need new UCA's up to a 3" lift)
    boom.

Products Discussed in

To Top