Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OME Dakars on backorder

Old 03-26-2014, 10:09 AM   #1
The Anti-Bling
TheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Theo
TheosTaco's Tacoma Gallery
OME Dakars on backorder

What's the deal with this? Everywhere I call to order the replacement leaf packs tell me they are on back order and I might have to wait like a month. I have to get these things on my truck before I go on vacation with my lady soon.

I called: 1)Wheelers(which I prefer to give my business to)
2) Downsouth Motorsports
3) TRDparts4U

Old 03-26-2014, 10:10 AM   #2
Jack of all trades; Master of none
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
Try calling Marie at HeadStrong offroad
Old 03-26-2014, 10:18 AM   #3
jwilly is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
jwilly's Tacoma Gallery
BO at headstrong as well. They are apparently on a boat from Australia due in mid April (per an email exchange I had with Headstrong regarding questions on my lift setup)
Old 03-26-2014, 11:03 AM   #4
The Anti-Bling
TheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just got off the phone with ARB in Washinton.... they are indeed waiting for an over seas shipment to arrive.

Thank you all that replied.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:47 PM   #5
Joben will become famous soon enoughJoben will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
Joben's Tacoma Gallery
I think the boat was redirected to search for that missing airplane....mine are on that boat too, ETA end of April
Old 03-26-2014, 06:48 PM   #6
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheosTaco View Post
What's the deal with this?

They are out of stock in the US
Old 03-26-2014, 06:54 PM   #7
Scenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud of

Name: Jay
Scenekyd's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered my lift a few weeks back from Wheelers, and was told they are backorder with no ETA
Old 03-26-2014, 07:13 PM   #8
Jakes09taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
Jakes09taco's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine last month from sierra expeditions. Its not showing out of stock on the website. Free ship if you enter "OVER99" at check out for promo code. Couldn't argue with the free shipping and price.

Here's a link to them if your ordering them for your 2nd gen.
http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/ind..._detail&p=1368
Old 03-27-2014, 10:32 AM   #9
The Anti-Bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakes09taco View Post
Ordered mine last month from sierra expeditions. Its not showing out of stock on the website. Free ship if you enter "OVER99" at check out for promo code. Couldn't argue with the free shipping and price.

Here's a link to them if your ordering them for your 2nd gen.
http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/ind..._detail&p=1368

Thanks for the input... I called them and spoke to a sales rep who informed me that they are on national backorder. They said it may possibly take 4 to 6 weeks to get them in. Looks like everyone will have to wait...I'll stick with the licensed vender that I usually order my parts with.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:36 AM   #10
JDAM is on a distinguished road

JDAM's Tacoma Gallery
yeah... I ordered from DSM on Friday. I hope I don't have to wait too long.
Old 03-27-2014, 01:57 PM   #11
Scenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud of

I ordered mine March 11th still no ETA.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:41 PM   #12

Talked to Dan at Wheelers, he said roughly 4/28
Old 04-01-2014, 01:47 PM   #13
The Anti-Bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scenekyd View Post
Talked to Dan at Wheelers, he said roughly 4/28
That means I'll have to wait till May to put the lift on my truck...

Oh well, it'll give me time to pick up all the other little parts I'll need like:

1) U-Bolt Flip Kit (AllPro)
2) Extended Brake Lines (not sure what vender to go with yet)
3) Friction Pads for the Dakars
4) New Center Pin?
Old 04-01-2014, 01:54 PM   #14
Jack of all trades; Master of none
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Oh well, it'll give me time to pick up all the other little parts I'll need like:

4) New Center Pin?
That is a long time to wait!!

Just put a similar setup on my truck this past weekend OP
Old 04-01-2014, 02:06 PM   #15
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

4) New Center Pin?

Centre pin collars , not a new pin
Old 04-01-2014, 04:54 PM   #16
The Anti-Bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekhouse23 View Post
That is a long time to wait!!

Just put a similar setup on my truck this past weekend OP
Nice! I had a look at your build thread...very informative. It looks like you used the same parts as I plan on using(Dakars, Super Bumps, All Pro U-Bolt Flip)....will be running Icon Extended Travel Coilovers up front though and I already have Camburg Ball Joint UCA's.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:55 PM   #17
The Anti-Bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Centre pin collars , not a new pin
Got it...thanks for the clarification.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:35 AM   #18
shr133 is on a distinguished road
Army: 31C, 95B.
Name: Steve
shr133's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered mine yesterday, they are on back order. 162 are coming in I'm number 143...
Old 04-02-2014, 07:51 AM   #19
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
anyone aware of any changes to the product and/or why nationwide they are OOS?
Old 04-02-2014, 08:01 AM   #20
TacoRob08 is a jewel in the roughTacoRob08 is a jewel in the roughTacoRob08 is a jewel in the roughTacoRob08 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Rob
TacoRob08's Tacoma Gallery
So why not go with allpro since they are 'Merican