LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

6 inch procomp

Old 04-01-2009, 01:16 PM   #1
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
6 inch procomp

toyota says they can give me a 6 inch pro comp lift and installation with liftetime warranty for 2100.

can anyone tell me how good of a price that is
Old 04-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
i'm sure the lift will last but consider other wear and tear on your truck due to it.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:20 PM   #3
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
but its all under warranty and if i go with toyota they cant say anything about"voiding"
Old 04-01-2009, 01:21 PM   #4
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkhi View Post
but its all under warranty and if i go with toyota they cant say anything about"voiding"

i'd make sure i get that in writing if i was you....just remember...dealerships aren't always your friend...
Old 04-01-2009, 01:22 PM   #5
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
yea i know there not at all...

but i wanted to know if thats a good deal.

how much would a normal 6inch lift plus installation cost?
Old 04-01-2009, 01:23 PM   #6
tacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud of

Name: Levi
tacoma08MZ's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know that much about 6inch lifts, but from what i can remember there about 2100$ just to buy it, your getting that price including install so id say its pretty damn good
Old 04-01-2009, 01:37 PM   #7
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
he said a chasis drop?

i havent herad of that
Old 04-01-2009, 01:39 PM   #8

6 inch lifts are achieved by using a drop bracket....i'm not 100% sure what it is and how its done but i know it's not a very good thing.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:41 PM   #9
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
right.

i am just trying to figure out how much a 6inch pro comp lift would cost.

off the website ic ant find anything..
Old 04-01-2009, 01:42 PM   #10

google it my friend.....i would guess between 1200-1600 for the lift alone.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:23 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
thats a good deal,i think.my friend had the dealer install a 4" lift in his 01 dodge ram before he picked it up.he blew the trans at 1500 miles and they didnt cover it. get it in writing before you do it.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:21 PM   #13
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
yea. i think its a decent deal its including installation and everything..

does anyone know what a good price is for a sset of 35 a/t's?
Old 04-01-2009, 03:39 PM   #14
Mall Cruiser Pilot
SuperD is a jewel in the roughSuperD is a jewel in the roughSuperD is a jewel in the roughSuperD is a jewel in the rough

SuperD's Tacoma Gallery
For that price it would have to be a basic ProComp 6" kit. And, keep in mind, the '09 has VSC and you will have to run 18" wheels with the ProComp VSC 6" kit.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:50 PM   #15
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
I think the basic kit is about $1400.
It has the drop bracket, spindles, a huge spacer for your stock shocks, and a 3" block for the rear.

The good kit is over $2000 and comes with actual procomp coilovers.

Products Discussed in this Thread