Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

will this setup work?

Old 04-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #1
LoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud of

Name: Jeff
LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
will this setup work?

How does this sound I plan on ordering soon the following : Icon coilovers, TC UCA's, and a good set of aals and rear shocks. I also want some 285 tires wraped around a set of Procomp 9089's in the Knight Chrome finnish. Has any one looked at some 9089s in that finnish in person? Just wondering if they look as good as I think.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:10 PM   #2
LoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud of

LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-02-2009, 04:20 PM   #3
Pat will become famous soon enough

Pat's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a great set up. I would recommend going for a brand new rear leaf pack though. I got the OME Dakars not too long ago and they are great! But many people also really like there AAL's too.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:39 PM   #4

LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks pat! Those packs are easier to install than the AAL's I think how well do they hold up a load in the bed and hows the ride?
Old 04-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #5
Pat will become famous soon enough

Pat's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't put much weight in the bed, but with a couple guys sitting on it, the leafs hold up fine. The Dakars are suppose to hold up better then the Deavers. The ride is nice. Its more of a real truck ride.