Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

New icon dealer/rep in boulder Colorado

Old 04-28-2014, 04:09 PM   #1
NicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud of
Name: Nic
NicP's Tacoma Gallery
New icon dealer/rep in boulder Colorado

Just talked to new owner, Ross, at johns 4x4 in Boulder Colorado. I have been trying to find someone to do maintenance on my icons and finally talked to Ross. He discussed it with Brad at icon and it looks like Ross is gonna rep and rebuild icons now. So far the customer service from Ross has been top notch. I know a lot of us in the boulder area wouldn't bring our trucks to johns before. But it looks like Ross is trying to make sure johns regains the good quality rep it use to have. I will let ya know how things workout next week with the rebuild.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:28 PM   #2
Dumbazz
TheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheTimmyJimmy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TheTimmyJimmy's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, keep us posted!
Old 04-28-2014, 10:06 PM   #3
Jefes Taco has a spectacular aura aboutJefes Taco has a spectacular aura about

Jefes Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't been to John's in years. I assume John sold it to Ross? What about the Ft. Collins store?