Notices

I'm a (Noob) with Questions about Suspension lift

Old 04-28-2014, 08:23 PM   #1
CrucialLimiT is on a distinguished road
Army: 2nd BCT 1Bn 18th Regiment 1st Infantry Division
Name: DereK
CrucialLimiT's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a (Noob) with Questions about Suspension lift

So first off recently purchased a 2007 Toy Tacoma DBL Cab 4x4 with 100k miles. The engine is really clean, and drives without issues.

So I am looking at purchasing a lift, and consensus with TW is OME 3" lift because of the coil overs, and purchasing the Dakar leaf pack.

But I'm looking for a 6" lift for esthetics, and functionality. I'm former military so hunting is foreseeable, but since I'm in college don't necessarily want to beat on it risking money for repairs.

What my research has shown me on TW is 6" Fabtech is only good with coil overs, and leafs in the back. But I don't want to purchase the stage II with coil overs because of cost.

What I am thinking is purchasing the basic Fabtech lift, where do you recommend me purchasing the leaf packs AAL? or better. And coil overs that will work with the Fabtech lift.

My budget is around 3700 and I'm hoping to run 35x12.5 KM2... Rims I have not decided on. But I am hoping to pull the Trigger sometime in June. So obviously my budget will go up then as well.

I am also concerned that a lift like this on a 100k Tacoma will be an issue.

Please address if you would my lift idea also any vendor that I could purchase all the things I am thinking from. I am in Indiana, South Bend if any of you have Vendors you could point me too.

Thanks