Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

NEED HELP!!

Old 06-19-2014, 03:55 AM   #1
BigTexas16 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
BigTexas16's Tacoma Gallery
NEED HELP!!

New 2014 Tacoma 4cyl 2.7. I can't find a lift for my truck anywhere. It's a 5 lug. Need some help guys. Any and all suggestions appreciated.
Old 06-19-2014, 12:53 PM   #2
ace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ace96's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think there are many options for 5 luggers.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:18 PM   #3
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone Taco's Tacoma Gallery
http://4x4.fatbobsgarage.com/toyota-...014-p7630.aspx

Don't know much about 5 lugger lifts, but I've seen Fat Bobs stuff discussed a few times.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:24 PM   #4
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
Had a friend looking for the same as you. He went with fat bobs because he didn't have any other options. 5 Luggers are kinda left out when it comes to lift options. Also with your truck being so new all the manufacturers that do make lifts for 5 Luggers probably haven't changed the "year model" that each application will fit. I'm sure if you may find a couple more options that fit a 2005-2013 but they probably also fit your 2014. Unless, there were changes to the suspension for 2014 only, which is doubtful.
Old 06-19-2014, 03:06 PM   #5
BigTexas16 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
BigTexas16's Tacoma Gallery
I've never heard of Fat Bobs. Does anyone have any info on them? Good bad or indifferent?
Old 06-19-2014, 03:10 PM   #6
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
you could call TOYTEC--if they do not have anything for you--they will advise you where to look-They are good guys.
There is also a contact link here on TW