1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Suspension ungrade question

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by TacoBoy001, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Jul 20, 2014 at 5:44 AM
    TacoBoy001

TacoBoy001 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dane
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    01 SR5 4X4
    aftermarket speakers, added 12" subwoofer, added tweeters, aftermarket headunit, added 2 amps, eagle alloy wheels, billet grille, halogen fog lamps, headlight fixtures, and adding!
    There is a local sale on Craigslist in my area for a set of stock Bilstein's of a 2013 Tacoma TRD offroad. Includes the front shocks, coils, and rear shocks. They only have 10 miles on them according to the guy as he had his truck lifted by the dealer. They look like they are good enough condition to only have 10 miles on them. However, I drive an 01 4WD 4cyl. So will these fit my truck? Also he's asking $250 and he's including all the mounting hardware and u-bolts, is this a good deal?

2. Jul 20, 2014 at 2:49 PM
    Silvertaco1

Silvertaco1 Member

Member:
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    08 Dbl cab Sport SR5 Long Bed
    Audio cable to radio Pioner AVH 3500 head unit Kenwood speakers Sound Ordinance sub Bilstein 5100's all around
    I don't think that they will fit because the sizing of the trucks changed between 2004 and 2005, but I could be mistaken!

Products Discussed in

To Top