1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Suspension Upgrade ?'s

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by arock, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Jul 25, 2014 at 8:50 AM
    arock

arock [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    MD
    Vehicle:
    2020 Cement TRD Off-Road
    Been on here researching for a couple months trying to get all my info straight. My truck has over 100k on it and the original suspension which is a little sloppy at this point. Figured if I am going to replace the suspension I might as well do a small lift while I am at it. I have finally decided to go with Toytec/Eibach coils, OME Dakar leafs and 5100's all the way around.

My first question is that toytec list 2 different model #'s for the front springs, 112-620 and 526100 with one being listed as a 1.6" lift and the other as a 2.5" lift. They are both rated at 620LB so whats the difference? One spring taller than the other?

Second question is with removing one of the leafs from the dakar's, how much lift will still be gained? 2.5" of lift is a little more than I want to do for the rear. I would like to get it close to leveling out the truck but a small amount of rake is fine.

2. Jul 25, 2014 at 12:25 PM
    Justus

Justus fucks not given

Member:
    First Name:
    Nabisco the kid
    In ur toolbox
    Vehicle:
    not so low, not so slow 2006 6 lug
    stockish
    yes, the other spring is taller, they are not in stock yet despite the site.

Check back in next week sometime

Products Discussed in

To Top