Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Very interesting.....

Old 04-14-2009, 05:19 PM   #1
badguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police (95B)
badguybuster's Tacoma Gallery
Very interesting.....

As you all know I recently installed a 2.5" lift kit and new BFG Mud Terrain tires. I had been noticing a little bit rougher ride and a vibration. I figured it was not big deal since the tread on the BFG's is pretty rugged. Well, today my Toytec Sway Bar Relocator and 1" differential drop arrived and I installed them. WOW! The Diff Drop made a SIGNIFICANT difference in the ride. I would not have believed how much smooother it rides. I mean LIKE NEW, even with the tires. Those of you who have not done it, GET IT DONE!!!!! I did have to do a little modification to the bracket that goes from the bumper to the cross member on the left differential. Once, I put the drop on, it rubbed the brace so I had to re-drill the holes and slide it a hair over. Enjoy.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:35 PM   #2
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Glad it worked out, these newer generation seem to be a hit or miss when it comes to ride quality and vibrations after being lifted.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:39 PM   #3
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Original shocks, springs & UCA?