1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Opinions? 2.5'' toytec ultimate

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by TreeFiddy5, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Sep 15, 2014 at 3:45 PM
    TreeFiddy5

TreeFiddy5 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Angelo
    Vehicle:
    2000 3.4l v6 sr5 Trd
    Alright-from knowing nothing and then researching and now knowing what I feel like is enough, Ive pretty much decided that Im going to go with Toytec's complete lift kit

http://toyteclifts.3dcartstores.com/Ultimate-Tacoma-lift-with-Bilstein-shocks_p_394.html

I've also decided to go with the aal rather then the shackles mainly because im on a stock leaf pack. Now here's why I posted the thread; Is this one of the best ways I could drop $1000 into the suspension? I'm on a 17 year old budget so this is roughly two months of work going into my Tacoma.

how she sits now on stock suspension
    tacoverde.jpg

so yeah opinions/advice would be great (install) -or just a link to a thread with someone asking the exact same thing ha.

2. Sep 15, 2014 at 9:08 PM
    Mr. Biscuits

Mr. Biscuits gentleman and a scholar

Member:
    First Name:
    Brennen
    Eugene, OR
    Vehicle:
    2000 PreRunner TRD V6
    - OME suspension - Custom front/rear tube bumpers - 33x12.5r15 BFG KOs - Deckplate mod + AFE reusable filter - Aero Turbine 2525 exhaust, chopped before leaf spring - Toyota Horns emblem by Diaz Fabrication - Pioneer stereo and new speakers + 10" sub - camper shell
    i think for $1000 you could piece together something better. it's nice to have the package all there and ready to go but once you know exactly what is in the package you can shop comparable products.

I'd buy some high end coilovers, an AAL from Toytec, and some Bilstein 5100 shocks for the rear.

Products Discussed in

To Top