1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

3" lift parts

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by L_Jackson, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Oct 18, 2007 at 7:08 PM
    L_Jackson

L_Jackson [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Houston, TX
    Vehicle:
    2007 Black Sand Pearl PreRunner Acce
    Tinted Windows, Tow Hitch, 3" Toytec Lift, American Racing Outlaw II Wheels, Cooper Discoverer 33's, Aries Bull Bar w/ (2) 5" Lights, Nerf Bars, Fog Lights as DTR Lights, Roll Bar w/ (4) 5" Lights, Sony Speakers, 2 Extra Tie Downs
    Thinkin about doin a 3" inch so I can put on 33's.... I do zero offroading, just love the look.....

Where did you guys buy your kits? Autozone or other auto parts stores? or did you have to order them?

How much are the kits, and it is a true "kit"... does it come with everything you need??

Never done a lift before, know next to nothing about them.... just know i want one :D

Thanks guys

2. Oct 18, 2007 at 8:20 PM
    Justin626

Justin626 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Palmer, Alaska
    Vehicle:
    2007 4x4 TRD Sport DC Super White
    Toytec 3" w/ AAL, N-Fab Nerf Bars, Lightforce 170mm Strikers, N-Fab Light Bar, Metra Ipod Adapter, Scosche Auto Start
    Alot of your local 4x4 specialty shops will carry most of the popular brands. But personnally, I would order straight from ToyTec. Everyone on here speaks pretty highly of them. You can get a good kit for $300 and some add-ons for pretty cheap. If you've done some basic parts swapping on your vehicles, you should have no problems installing it yourself with basic hand tools. (With the exception of a coil spring compressor and some jack stands)

When I finally get back from the desert, hopefully mine will be there waiting for me. Probably the other two brands I've heard the most on would be RevTek and Tuff Country. Good luck with it!

Products Discussed in

To Top