1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Possibly a new leaf pack

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by PhoenixTaco, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Oct 5, 2014 at 5:23 PM
    PhoenixTaco

PhoenixTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Thomas
    Phoenix
    Vehicle:
    02 PreRunner
    Toytec 3" Ulitmate Lift, Led lights, Tinted Tail Lights, 3rd Brake lights tinted, Clear Corners. Two 8" Kicker Cvt's, Alpine Amp 800 watts, Kenwood Deck, 4 Kicker DS68 door speakers, Flowmaster 40 series American Thunder muffler, AEM Brute Force Air Intake.
    Ive been thinking about upgrading my rear leaf pack. Im not too sure which ones to get? The obviously provide a lot cleaner then add a leafs which I have in now.. Im getting tired of them. You guys got any suggestions for me? Thanks!

2. Oct 6, 2014 at 5:52 PM
    Ghostrider01

Ghostrider01 Well-Known Member

Member:
    I am on the search my self. Been reading the forum and searching the web. The only thing that is slowing me down is the fact that I tow a trailer. I have called wheelers off-road with several questions and they have been very informative and helpful. If I didn't have a trailer to tow I would get their 8 leaf deaver pack with the 9th leaf for a little extra load capacity. Unfortunately I need and overload leaf so I had to rule it out.

So you might check them out.

Take Care

3. Oct 6, 2014 at 9:12 PM
    PhoenixTaco

PhoenixTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Thomas
    Phoenix
    Vehicle:
    02 PreRunner
    Toytec 3" Ulitmate Lift, Led lights, Tinted Tail Lights, 3rd Brake lights tinted, Clear Corners. Two 8" Kicker Cvt's, Alpine Amp 800 watts, Kenwood Deck, 4 Kicker DS68 door speakers, Flowmaster 40 series American Thunder muffler, AEM Brute Force Air Intake.
    Yeah I don't really tow anything.. So I was thinking about deaver 8 leaf pack. But I will eventually do mid travel so I want something thats compatible with that ya know?

Products Discussed in

To Top