1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

6" fabtech lift ...help please!

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by tomcoma, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Oct 13, 2011 at 10:50 AM
    ruggedT

ruggedT The Sticker Guy

Member:
    First Name:
    Stan
    Midlothian, Va
    Vehicle:
    2016 Ford F250
    Diesel on 35's
    The click you hear when you press the brakes is the pads moving. Its a floating pad design and the Fabtech spindles just amplify the sound.

The clunks and pops could be a worn joint. The vibrations are most likley the pinion angles of the rear driveline.

2. Oct 17, 2011 at 4:31 PM
    N8iV Warrior

N8iV Warrior Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnny
    Indian Reservation Not by Choice
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver Dble Cab Trd Sport 6" fabtech lift
    6" Fabtech lift, 34" tires , AFE Cold air intake, Cobra wxst75 cb, Rocky Mountain Radar, L.e.d Headlights, L.e.d maplights,dome light, license plate lights, Tinted frnt windows 35% to match rear windows. ARB bumper with XD-9000 Warn Winch, Pro-Tech HeadAche rack with Pro-Tech Toolbox, Icon Front Coilovers for 6" Fabtech lift, Blacked out Taillights PIAA plasma ION 520 Lights, AFE CAI Pro Dry S Filter, 22" Led light bar, Yakima Mega Warrior basket
    I have a ARB bumper/m-8000 Warn winch just installed and i also have bilsteins shocks in front and seems like the shocks are bottoming out or hitting hard, anybody got any suggestions for next or Best upgrades on shocks Im running 275/70/18 Toyo Mt's also i know bumper is heavy also what is your guys thoughts on maybe installing KYB's or maybe Dirt Logic's series and if so what is better the 2's or 2.25's in the dirt logics. Any input or help greatly appreciated the KYB's are what Les Schwabs recommends to solve my problems with this i am looking for other info

Products Discussed in

To Top