LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Help asap with A arm problem

Old 10-25-2007, 03:44 PM   #1
wohi is on a distinguished road
wohi's Tacoma Gallery
Help asap with A arm problem

Hey everone hope you can help.I bought a used 02 4x4 tacoma with a 5" tough country lift already installed which also has a leveling kit on it. My problem is the ball joint on the upper A arm bends and hits the front spring and stays locked in that position. I asked the local guy at a 4 wheeldrive shop about it and he said I have to replace the upper A arms with new ones that have uniballs. Before I do this want to make sure he knows what he's talking about. Also is there any other solution to this problem? Thanks for the help in advance.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:12 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds reasonable. Either that or do a diff drop or say good bye to your ball joints every few months.