1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help With Choosing OME Coils

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by 300AACTaco, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Jan 22, 2015 at 8:18 PM
    300AACTaco

300AACTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Black '15 DCSB TRD Off Road 4x4
    ARB Old Man Emu 90000s and 60091s OME 886s, Trim Packer, Icon Tubular Uniball UCAs, CMC, Invisible Sway Bar, Dakar Rear Leaf Packs, Timbren Rear Bumpstops, All Pro U-bolt flip up kit, Method Race Wheels NV 16X8 4.5BS, Cooper ST Maxx LT285/75/16, DEPO Black Tail Lights, Weathertech Floormats, Cascadia Vehicle Tents Mt. Shasta in Earth Tone Green, Custom Green Tree Fabrication Bed Rack, N-Fab Spare Tire Bed Mount
    Hi everyone, so basically I screwed up a little bit and totally forgot about getting the right coils when ordering my Old Man Emu kit. I ordered the 884s when I probably should have gotten the 885s. I'm going to get Icon Uniball UCAs in the future when I go for the full 3 inch front lift. But for now I'm just doing the 2". My truck is seriously at a fab place right now getting the lift installed. I'm just wondering how those coils will do on a Double cab short bed. What are my limitations with them, and how will they ride? Also what will I need in the future to go with the 885s besides new UCAs. Thanks!

Also if it makes a difference I'm doing 265/70/17s for my tires.

Products Discussed in

To Top