1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

leveling kit pictures???

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by chrisorgan4, May 6, 2009.

1. May 6, 2009 at 11:00 AM
    chrisorgan4

chrisorgan4 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Goose Bay, NL, Canada
    Vehicle:
    SR5 in silver
    Looking at blacking out my truck, already have the black wheels. Wanting a black grille, black bull guard, black step side rails and 3 inch lift. Also looking at installing a double din touch screen steroe/GPS in the future. LOVES DA TACO!!!
    i have a new double cab tacoma coming this july and ive been looking around for the look that want. i have a couple questions, im wondering if putting coilovers on the front to lift the truck up enough to level her out would cause many other problems, and if any, what kind of problems would arise? also, if any of you guys have pictures of your truck leveled out, id like to see them.

the coilovers im looking at are the billstiens from toytech.

2. May 6, 2009 at 11:02 AM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    Leveling from front to rear or side to side up front? I used the toytec leveling spacer up front to get my 05 level side to side. Front to rear will depend on what spring/shock setup & settings you go with. Not sure about the ones you mentioned but there are probably several folks here that do have those. Mine are just 5100s set on 2.5 with 1.5 TSB AAL out back. Haven't gotten new pics after lift on mine yet. Don't go by my avatar, it's before lift.

3. May 6, 2009 at 11:06 AM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    Also, are you planning on lifting the rear at all? If you just want to level it out in the front, go with the Bilstein 5100's. Cheap and never heard any complaints on them. I think you can adjust them from .85" to 2.50"s and it should level it out perfect.

4. May 7, 2009 at 7:31 AM
    ELKAHOLIC

ELKAHOLIC Well-Known Member

Member:
    Edgewood Texas
    Vehicle:
    2016 DCLB OFFROAD 4X4 Quicksand
    Icon suspension, Falken Wild Peak AT3W,s, Marshall Fab sliders, Built Right uca's, BAMF grill, Cali Raised led light, Bakflip fibermax, Husky mats, Clazzio leather
    5100s all 4s fronts at 1.75 rear tsb = sets 3/4" higher in rear :D [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top