Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Stage 4 icon issue

Old 02-22-2015, 10:04 AM   #1
Johnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Johnsredline's Tacoma Gallery
Stage 4 icon issue

I recently installed stage 4 icon set up with light racing arms. Absolutley love the set up, but the issue i've been encountering is upon a hard bottom out, my upper arms hit my inner fenders. Not enough to dent, but it leaves that rubbery undercoating on the tops of my arms. Is this normal? Or do i need to invest in new bumps?

I run a 265 75 16 duratrac on method double standards. The shocks have not been messed with from factory, id guess im about two inches taller, not a full 3.
Old 02-22-2015, 10:09 AM   #2
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future
kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
what bump stops are you running up front on the lower arms?
Old 02-22-2015, 03:35 PM   #3
Johnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Johnsredline's Tacoma Gallery
currently stock, being that i havent changed my lower arms i figured my travel isnt changing upwards. maybe im mistaken. Should i invest in new bumps? Maybe wheelers bumps