1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Best lift or leveling kit under $1,000

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by cacarter, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Mar 20, 2015 at 4:37 PM
    cacarter

cacarter [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    15 Tacoma SR5 double cab 4X4
    Toyota skid plate, roof rack, and all weather floor mats, weather tech in channel vent visors, Thule 500xt xsporter rack, color matched grill, & blacked out badges, N-fab nerf bars, Pro Comp wheels, Nitto terra grapplers, OME 884 coils, Bilstein 5100's all the way around, Icon progressive AAL with overload left in. More to come!
    Hi, I know I am asking the same question as many others on here and I've tried figuring it out on my own but I've read so many different threads my head hurts. So, here it goes: I have a 2015 Tacoma SR5 double cab with a 6 speed manual short bed. It has 245/75/16 tires on it and in the next month or so I want to upgrade the suspension and put 265/75/16's on. I am thinking of a complete lift kit like the Bilstein with 5100's, coil overs, and AAL's, or something along those lines. I don't need anything crazy as I mostly want to do this for more aggressive looks and stance. I will be using it for some off road activities such as when I go hunting up north driving the old logging roads. But, 95% of my travel will be on pavement and this is my daily driver. So, not to beat a dead horse, but what in your opinions would be the best bang for my buck? Thanks in advance!

image.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top