1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New member 2013 double cab sr5 v6 4x4 leer 100r

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Badlatitude, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Mar 21, 2015 at 2:29 PM
    Badlatitude

Badlatitude [OP] New Member

Member:
    CT
    cap, racks
    Hey guys. New here but have been lurking for a while. I've searched an read countless threads but I still haven't pulled the trigger on suspension parts as I want to buy once and cry once so to speak.

2013 double cab sr5 v6 4x4 with leer 100r cap. thule racks. I'm a trapper so I dont carry a ton of extra weight.

My current hub center to lower edge of the fender flares is 19 3/4 front and 21 1/4 in the rear. With my cap, racks and such plus tools and supplies I regularly carry. The truck has what I guess is being called a 4 leaf pack in it (3 leafs and 1 lower helper looking leaf?)

Planned suspension upgrades (from wheelers) My goal is to level/slightly lift the truck but also to add a better set up for mild off road use. Trails, old logging roads, fields and woods. maybe some greens or blues for fun once in a while but in no

OLD MAN EMU 2884 FRONT COIL SET

OLD MAN EMU N140S NITROCHARGER FRONT STRUT SET

OLD MAN EMU N182 NITROCHARGER REAR SHOCK SET

OLD MAN EMU D29XL EXTRA LEAF SET FOR CS047R LEAF SPRINGS (Do I remove the factory helper and add this or just install it in the bottom of the 4 pack?)

Will I need to also install OLD MAN EMU FK29 DRIVELINE CARRIER BEARING DROP KIT?

Any opinions or advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Products Discussed in

To Top