Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OME 3 to a 6 inch... quick question

Old 04-17-2015, 04:17 AM   #1
FATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SC
Name: Friends call me Ginger
FATaco's Tacoma Gallery
OME 3 to a 6 inch... quick question

Would like to keep the Dakar springs. Assuming I would need a 3 inch blocks instead of what comes with the procomp or fabtech kits. Anybody have tips on a quick or easy conversion? Not looking to debate the reasoning.
Old 04-17-2015, 04:21 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Just use the front part of the kit, and the rear shocks. I wouldn't use a 3" block, maybe go for a 2" block at first and swap it out if you need to.