Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

add a leaf and block HELP!

Old 05-15-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
The Not So New guy
ComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura about

Name: Drew
ComaTosin's Tacoma Gallery
add a leaf and block HELP!

hey guys and girls. I am installing the 3 leaf add a leaf pack from wheelers and i also have the 1" block. it is shaped like a wedge and i windered what way it faced. fat side to the rear or front?
thanks
Old 05-15-2009, 02:59 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
that sounds like the axle shims, not a lifting block. SHims are meant to decrease the angle of your drive shaft. Fat end faces the rear of the truck
Old 05-15-2009, 03:25 PM   #3
The Not So New guy
ComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura about

Sounds like a shim but it 1" tall. I think it is a block and shim all in one. Fat part to the rear. Got it. Anyone else?
Just making sure before I instal u bolts. Thanks!
Old 05-15-2009, 03:26 PM   #4
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
if it is in fact a block/shim, then yes, fat end goes to the back of the truck
Old 05-15-2009, 03:45 PM   #5
The Not So New guy

cool. hope to have this buttoned up tonight. thanks guys

edit - Got it finished and it looks sweet. perfect height. I will post some pics when I get back home on monday. what an improvement in ride quality! replaced my daystar 2" blocks and factory overlaod springs with the wheelers 3leaf aal pack and a 1" block!
thanks again