Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OME complete package at toytec

Old 05-17-2009, 11:39 PM   #1
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
OME complete package at toytec

So I was doing some late nite shopping and came across toytec and they now offer a full OME package. pretty smart move on their part

http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
Old 05-17-2009, 11:47 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
seems a little pricey to me, maybe? Adding up prices off the top of my head it seems that it costs more for all the parts in the kit than separately?
Old 05-18-2009, 06:04 AM   #3
391FJ is on a distinguished road
391FJ's Tacoma Gallery
I just finished my complete OME lift last night. Bought from Toytec. We did the rear Dakar springs last week and I put on the 882's last night. p.m. me if you want to know what I paid. It came with everything I needed and then some.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:02 AM   #5
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yea and we get a discount too! PM Neubs for it
Old 05-18-2009, 09:25 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
that link is for the tundra
no its not. the thing that says tundra is a link that will take you to the tundra....
Old 05-18-2009, 09:29 AM   #8
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
no its not. the thing that says tundra is a link that will take you to the tundra....
your right sorry....

Drooooooooooollll just thinking about this lift. Great choice, let us know how it goes.

i would love to do this but the UCAs are just to pricey to add to this. 2.5 with the aals will probably be my choice down the road
Old 05-18-2009, 09:33 AM   #9

Im not using this lift. I just wanted to share the link with everyone.