Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Toytec military discount???

Old 05-20-2009, 11:59 AM   #1
austinmacry is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantryman
austinmacry's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec military discount???

Does Toytec offer discounts for military service members? Especially ones that are deployed. I tried emailing them but never got a response. I want to order my parts so they are waiting for me when I get home.

Thanks!
Old 05-20-2009, 12:14 PM   #2
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
pm "nuebs" he has toytec discounts info
Old 05-20-2009, 12:15 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinmacry View Post
Does Toytec offer discounts for military service members? Especially ones that are deployed. I tried emailing them but never got a response. I want to order my parts so they are waiting for me when I get home.

Thanks!
Nuebs' discount is more than the military discount I believe.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:37 PM   #4
Ya he gave me one that equates to 7% off. I was just wondering. My wife stateside is going to call them today. Thanks you for your replys!
Old 05-20-2009, 06:39 PM   #5
bjamison01 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brent
bjamison01's Tacoma Gallery
I came across this thread and was interested in the discount as well. Though when I try to PM "Nuebs" the system says there's no such user. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:52 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjamison01 View Post
I came across this thread and was interested in the discount as well. Though when I try to PM "Nuebs" the system says there's no such user. Any help would be appreciated.
You probably typed it in worng or had a space. I just pmed him like 5 minutes ago and it worked fine.