Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Is this Toytec lift kit a good one

Old 05-23-2009, 08:14 PM   #1
reyespoli is on a distinguished road
reyespoli's Tacoma Gallery
Is this Toytec lift kit a good one

i am planning to lift my truck 3" for the looks and stlye not for off-roading. People have reccomended this kit. http://toyteclifts.com/index.php?pag...mart&Itemid=53
Old 05-23-2009, 10:20 PM   #2
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
I've got that exact same lift kit. Since you have a DC, you need to get the 885 (medium) springs. Depending on your budget, you might want to look into adding some shocks too. I used the OME for the Front and Rear.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:39 AM   #3
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
yes, that would be a great kit for you. and yes you would probably want to add some new shocks as well. with the added height in the rear your shocks will limit your travel.