Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

squeeky front!!!!

Old 05-26-2009, 04:52 PM   #1
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Angry squeeky front!!!!

Im freaken irritated with this squeek!!!
its on my drivers side, and I have lubed everything but still cant figure out what is causing it.
~ But I know its either my Toytec C/O's or
~ TC UCA's....
I just dont know what to do anymore. Help and suggestions greatly appreciated!
Old 05-26-2009, 04:59 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post
its on my drivers side, and I have lubed everything but still cant figure out what is causing it.
~ TC UCA's....
what lubes did you use on the UCA's? my AP UCA's squeaked and it was because of the uniball. got the dry lube on there and not a peep now. when my UCA bushings need greased they will make a noise as well, but definately different than the uniball noise
Old 05-26-2009, 05:15 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post
~ TC UCA's....
Most squeeks are cause from dirt in the springs. Have you blasted the coils with a presure washer?
Old 05-26-2009, 05:35 PM   #4
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I think Ive pin pointed the squeek. Its coming from my UCA bushings, I know that there greased up real good. But maybe a little much.... causing movement in between the arm and the bushing? causing the squeek. I think i may have to just wait it out....
Old 05-26-2009, 05:37 PM   #5
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

are the bulging any after the greasing?
Old 05-26-2009, 05:39 PM   #6
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
are the bulging any after the greasing?
To add, when was the last ime you greased them? Im pretty sure they could use another couple shots of the good stuff about now.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:41 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
To add, when was the last ime you greased them? Im pretty sure they could use another couple shots of the good stuff about now.
thats SO what she said!!
Old 05-26-2009, 05:42 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
thats so what she said!!
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-26-2009, 05:45 PM   #9

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
No bulging.. I actually took some grease out of that side about a week ago, because a couple were. And I also gave them a couple shot of M1 grease earlier. So I hope that will help.... Only time will tell

thanks for all the quick reply's and help!