Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Camburg Group Buy Feeler

Old 06-01-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
badguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police (95B)
badguybuster's Tacoma Gallery
Camburg Group Buy Feeler

I spoke with Scott at TRDPARTS and he is willing to do a group buy on the Camburg UCA's (stock ball joints) for $360.00 delivered to the lower 48 states, if we get at least 10 buyers. I have been looking to buy a set and that is a SMOKIN' deal. For those of us who are looking to upgrade but can't afford the TC's or Camburg's with uni-ball, this is the next best thing. The buy isn't set but I wanted to get a feeler to see if anyone else is interested.

Also, I have never done a group buy so if someone wants to handle it, feel free.

1. Michael Kendall (badguybuster)
Old 06-07-2009, 12:03 PM   #4
RDAY is on a distinguished road
RDAY's Tacoma Gallery
put me down
Old 06-07-2009, 12:06 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
It should be known that these arms DO NOT include the ball joint.
Im not throwing poop, just letting people know in case they dont.