Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Toytec AAL question

Old 06-02-2009, 07:52 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Question Toytec AAL question

If I get it do I need longer U-Bolts?
Old 06-02-2009, 07:56 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
iiiiiiiii
Old 06-02-2009, 07:59 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Have you had the rear TSB done?
oh nope. didnt know about it when i got the truck
Old 06-02-2009, 08:03 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Then Yes, you should pick up new longer U-Bolts.
Ok thank you. Can I still use my current bolts?
Old 06-02-2009, 08:07 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Ok thank you. Can I still use my current bolts?
Can you post a pic of how much thread you have on the bottom of your U bolts?
Old 06-02-2009, 08:08 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Can you post a pic of how much thread you have on the bottom of your U bolts?
I will tomorrow... Its raining and dark out right now
Old 06-02-2009, 08:10 PM   #9
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
I will tomorrow... Its raining and dark out right now
Ok....I wont be around until tomarrow night....PM it too me, and I'll let ya know when I get home.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:12 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Ok....I wont be around until tomarrow night....PM it too me, and I'll let ya know when I get home.
Alright will do Chris.

Oh another thing. On the Toytec website I can only get longer U-Bolts with blocks
Old 06-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
What the heck?! I must have skipped over it

But yes thats what I was looking for
Old 06-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
How long are the Stock U-Bolts?
Old 06-02-2009, 11:52 PM   #14
Banned
johnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
johnecon2001's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnecon2001
You don't need longer ones for a single AAL with the stock 3 leaf pack. You don't even need them for a 1" block.
I just did two lifts in the last month, both spacers up front, one with an AAL in the rear and one with a block. The stock uBolts have plenty of threads left.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:24 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
You don't need longer ones for a single AAL with the stock 3 leaf pack. You don't even need them for a 1" block.
I just did two lifts in the last month, both spacers up front, one with an AAL in the rear and one with a block. The stock uBolts have plenty of threads left.
It really pushing it with a block, but as long as there is 1/2" of threads showing, the instalation of an AAL should not require new U bolts.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:03 PM   #16
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I added a toytec aal and used the stock u bolts.

I dont have the TSB either.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:34 PM   #17
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by db67fm View Post
I added a toytec aal and used the stock u bolts.

I dont have the TSB either.
How much thread do you have left?